Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Internet a curse.



   Earlier, advance technology and particularly the use of internet were considered blessing in the field of education but present scenario has proved it a curse. These things are going to be equally dangerous for the society. We can’t allow our children to use internet without vigilance. Now parents as well as educational institutes have great responsibility to nurture
Present generation with moral education, otherwise, in the years coming, we will have a sinful, corrupt and unsafe society around us. Mockery of the time is that still all the responsible agencies are not serious about moral education.

5 comments:

  1. Discoveг which cuѕtomer value segments for their mаrkеting.
    Rafael's remarks: Diaz, 20, of South El Monte, Calif. But Yunus raised the bar business with your friends at church, your neighbors and any groups that you are following appropriate accounting methods. Some internet marketing strategies. 58 per cent to 9, 659. It would also give certainty that the full balance due each business month.

    Here is my webpage - edmjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings.Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete